“Staff was thorough and professional. We only provided our overall goals and areas of focus and then let Martin create the detailed plan (as opposed to micro-managing at the front end). What was proposed exceeded our expectations. Installation went smoothly. Software is truly intuitive. Completely satisfied, will contact Martin as needs evolve.”
Fire Alarm Planning, Design and Engineering
Put a better plan to action
We’re a little different at Martin. We don’t want to sell you an off-the-shelf product to make a quick buck. We want you to install only the best solutions for your exact situation. That’s why we start our sales process with a guided discovery and exploration session that keeps you from investing in the wrong technology from the start.
Beyond our leading technology, we often meet or exceed spec or RFP requirements with our creative, cost-effective solutions.
It’s through our unique approach and expert understanding of compliance codes that we’re about to turn our customers into loyal fans every time.
- Custom design-build and open-bid farm alarm projects of all sizes
- Site plan submittals and local AHJ approvals
- NICET Level IV and state-certified professional designers (IBC, IFC)
- CAD, Bluebeam Revu and Adobe PDF digital online plan review environment
- NFPA 72 Chapter 24 emergency communications
- Asher 300 NFPA active shooter/hostile event response — Life Safety
- Special hazards and weather alerting systems
Fire Alarm Installation, Service, and 24hr Monitoring
End-to-end protection starts here.
Our top priority in fire alarm installations is to keep you on time, in compliance, and under budget. We have you covered with the best fire alarm installation professionals focused on a simplified process designed to meet your every need. Our specialty is smarts and parts, design-build, system upgrades, add-on system requirements, and code-required installations. With our 24hr fire alarm monitoring, you can feel rest assured.
- Most major name brand speakers, strobes, horns, pulls, and other notification appliances installed per NFPA 72
- Vesda aspirating smoke detection systems installations
- Licensed contractor with manufacture certified installers
- 24 hour UL Listed and certified fire alarm monitoring
- AES Wireless, network, and cellular monitoring options available
- The Midwest’s largest warehouse containing fire alarm parts and inventory for same day repairs
Testing and Fire Alarm Inspection
We’ve got you covered…and compliant.
We know with ever-changing rules, it’s tough to stay compliant. In fact, it’s never been easier. That’s why we’re here to help with all your fire alarm inspection needs.
Our automated system will notify and automatically schedule a service technician to test and inspect your alarms for compliance when required. You don’t have to do a thing.
- Smoke, fire and life safety equipment inspections per NFPA 72
- NICET-level certified inspectors
- Sprinkler alarm inspections with licensed contractors
- Portable fire extinguishers and exit emergency lights (subject to market availability)
- Digital reports and web-based record keeping
DAS & BDA Emergency Responder Coverage
Get the right people the right message.
In an emergency, communication is critical. Call on Martin to make sure your two-way radios are designed, installed and certified to work throughout your entire property.
- BDA Bi-Directional Amplifier signal booster design and installation
- FCC GROL licensed and certified
- IBC 916 / IFC 510 required emergency radio coverage and compliance
- VHF, UHF, or 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Site survey and system planning that meets AHJ requirements
- NFPA-1221 and NFPA-72 code requirements that meet 99% floor coverage in critical areas and 90% coverage in general building areas