“Staff was thorough and professional. We only provided our overall goals and areas of focus and then let Martin create the detailed plan (as opposed to micro-managing at the front end). What was proposed exceeded our expectations. Installation went smoothly. Software is truly intuitive. Completely satisfied, will contact Martin as needs evolve.”
Active Threat & Life Safety Systems
Reduce the life and death gap.
Our Active Threat System features real-time mass notification and law enforcement involvement. Our job is to reduce the life and death gap by managing crisis quickly, efficiently and effectively.
- Life safety program with active threat trainings — R.E.A.C.T and A.L.I.C.E.
- Law enforcement and local emergency responders’ involvement
- Integration with mass communication software
- Asher 3000 NFPA active shooter/hostile event response — Life safety
- Police alert buttons or pull stations with notification on premise
- Live look-in virtual guard eyes on the inside
- Crisis management software integration and training
Mass Communication System
Get the word out.
In a serious emergency, you need to tell the masses quickly. That’s where a well-designed emergency response plan comes in. Martin mass communication systems were built to save lives and follow NFPA 72 chapter 24 guidelines.
- High-quality code compliant intelligible voice notification
- Speakers, strobes, horns, and other notification appliances per NFPA 72
- Enterprise-class emergency communication systems
- Text and audio notification to; smart phones, IP phones, desktop computer, digital signage, IP speakers, and more severe weather alerting
- Hazard warning with safe path notification
- Building lockdown and crisis management solutions
- Police alert buttons or pull stations with notification on/off premise
- Public Address Systems & Paging
- Weather Alert Systems
Area Of Refuge – Elevator Emergency Call
Step in. Make the call. Stay safer.
There’s a reason engineered two-way safety communication systems are required per local and state code. They just make sense. Protect your tenants with a modern approach that saves lives and costs.
- Code compliant and state approvals
- Elevator control and call boxes
- Wireless cellular elevator emergency communication
- Two-way hands-free emergency call boxes
Health Screening & Safe Passage Systems
Manage the health risks.
Security shouldn’t come with an elevated health risk. Turn to Martin to upgrade your entrances with touchless, frictionless hands-free access control for your visitors, vendors and staff.
- Kiosks, turnstiles, mobile app based solutions
- Temperature screening and video heat mapping analysis
- Mask detection systems
- Automatic door entry systems with touchless wave to exit readers
- Visitor entry and controlled access management
BDA Emergency Responder Coverage
Get the right people the right message.
In an emergency, communication is critical. Call on Martin to make sure your two-way radios are designed, installed and certified to work throughout your entire property.
- BDA Bi-Directional Amplifier signal booster design and installation
- FCC GROL licensed and certified
- IBC 916 / IFC 510 required emergency radio coverage and compliance
- VHF, UHF, or 700/800MHz frequency bands
- Site survey and system planning that meets AHJ requirements
- NFPA-1221 and NFPA-72 code requirements that meet 99% floor coverage in critical areas and 90% coverage in general building areas