Fire Risk Assessment
The Assessment involves a comprehensive study of the property, providing an assessment of the risk to life from fire on the premises and, where appropriate, recommendations to ensure compliance with fire safety legislation.
The scope of the report ranges from the identification of:
- Hazards and dangerous substances
- Identifying people/work areas specifically at risk
- Assessing effectiveness of current fire safety procedures
- Staff qualifications and training requirements
- Recommending changes and/or additions to fire safety procedures
Following the full report, a quote will be prepared for any recommendations.